Saturday 19 June 2010

day of summer fiesta.


Yesterday my friend said that she quite liked my sense of style because it was just me, i wasn't trying to be someone else. that really made my day because lately I've been trying to find my individual style.

 I found it really annoying that i woke up late today for my schools summer fiesta, where i was singing a mash up with that same friend. I had to rush so I looked a state, no make up and my outfit was mediocre. But the worst thing was that when i got home i easily put together something i wasn't ashamed of! By then it was about 9oclock and the day was over. Of course i could wear this outfit 2moz, but I'd already worn the top today and btw that would be shameful.

p.s. plz excuse mii hair, very messy 2day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment